Weight-Loss Tracker

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Workout Regime

Since I've started going back to the gym (2 or 3 weeks ago) I've been doing strictly cardio. I started out going 30 minutes but now I've upped it to 45 minutes. I've been thinking that I will now add some strength training to that maybe 3 times a week.

Of course, now that I'm sick (Doctor said to take a break from the gym for a few days) I won't be doing any of this. Which is a bit of a downer since I've been doing well and I don't want to get lazy again. It happens so quickly. Skip a day or two and the next thing you know you haven't seen the gym in 3 months!

Maybe Mon/Wed/Fri I can do some strength training. To include:

Biceps/Triceps
Chest press
Inner/Outer thighs
Quads/Hamstrings
Back (lat pull)
Abs

I've had trainers in the past so I'm going to try and incorporate what I've learned through them. I wish I could afford to have a trainer long-term. It's the only way I really work hard and get my butt kicked. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment