Weight-Loss Tracker

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Non-Scale Victories (NSV)

Today, I had two little non-scale victories (victories for me at least!).


Firstly, my previous post highlighted the pizza just hanging around and calling my name. I effectively ignored said pizza and ate an apple instead. Yay! I was sorely tempted, I will not lie. It was hard to look at it when I went to get my yogurt, but I held strong! Once my tummy wasn't growling up a storm, I forgot about the pizza.


Secondly, the office had a little celebration today for a co-worker which of course included cake. I looked at the cake and didn't even have a craving for it! Amazing! I wonder if it's because it wasn't chocolate? Who knows. All I know is that I didn't even have a craving for anything sweet like cake. Instead, I ate some fruit (blackberries, strawberries, pineapple). Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how all of a sudden you realize that you don't want things that you used to go crazy over? I'm a soda lover. I've been off of it for almost two months now and I find myself not even caring anymore. I don't want to drink it anymore!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! for NSV's......Each baby step leads to something big :)

    ReplyDelete