Weight-Loss Tracker

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Absence

Well I went home for the holidays (two days). It was a good visit! I didn't eat too much, but I probably ate some things I shouldn't have. I did eat turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and deviled eggs. However, I watched my portions so that I didn't eat double what I needed to. I only allowed myself one small slice of pumpkin pie. Fiance did much better than I! He ate only turkey (dry, no gravy) and some raw veggies. He also ate a small slice of pie. That's it! Go him!

We're leaving for Hawaii soon (Sunday), and so I'll be gone from the internet world until my return, December 9. I hope to come back tan! =)


Toodles!

3 comments:

  1. I think that making healthy changes doesn't mean that we go completely without certain foods; just that we eat smaller amounts of it. I think you did good! Thanksgiving and Christmas tend to be times that we all eat more than we should, but you controlled your portions, and that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time in Hawaii! What a wonderful adventure! I have always wanted to go there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey..checkin in.....I hope everything is going well with you! Come on back and say hello to blogville. :)

    ReplyDelete