Weight-Loss Tracker

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Daily Report: 11/12

Exercise
30 mins on elliptical

* side note*

I definitely felt the bit of soreness from the strength training yesterday. I feel it in my inner thighs and in my abs. Nothing bad, just more of an 'awareness' and 'pulling' every now and again. It has been months since I've done any strength training, so that's to be expected. =)

-------------------

Breakfast:
a few bites of granola w/FF milk (we're out of bagels and I didn't care for this mixture)
1 C chocolate soy milk

Snack:
yogurt & granola

Lunch:
freaky combination of: rice, pizza sauce, mozz and turkey pepperoni

Snack:
Trail mix
3 pieces each of: strawberries, blackberries, pineapple chunks

Dinner:
Whole wheat pasta with sauteed chick peas, spinach, garlic, onions, and tomatoes. I thought it was delish! Fiance didn't like it as much. Too bad for him. I do the cooking. ;)

Dessert:
1 skinny cow dipper

---------------------------
I took this off about 6:45 pm since I was at home and not going anywhere anymore. :)

Steps (including gym): 9235
Miles (including gym): 3.86
Calories burned (including gym): 509

I actually did a little more, as the pedometer didn't record all of my mileage on the elliptical. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment