Weight-Loss Tracker

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Daily Report: 11/17

Exercise:



30 mins of cardio (elliptical)

2 sets of 10: L, R, C crunches

2 sets of 10: leg raises

2 sets of 8: lunges

2 squats holding for 10 seconds each (I forgot how much these make my legs shake!)

2 sets of 10: lat pull

2 sets of 10: fly

2 sets of 10: triceps

2 sets of 8: chest press




-----------------------------



Breakfast:

1 slice of toast (whole wheat) with 1 tbsp apple butter (from the farmer's market!)
1 yogurt





Snack:
Turkey pepperoni slices
Rachel's cottage cheese



Lunch:
Mini Chicken Salad Sandwich: chicken salad (w/pickles) and a slice of reduced fat colby on 1 slice of bread
Apple



Snack:
Trail Mix



Dinner:
Spaghetti & Meatballs (whole wheat pasta, turkey meatballs)



----------------------


Pedometer:

I am still battling lameness and forgot to wear my pedometer when I woke up. I did not put it on until 10:30 am. I took it off at 9:30 pm. This does not include my trip to the gym.



Total steps: 3495

Total calories: 161

Distance: 1.35




---------------------------



I decided to try to use SparkPeople again. I've used it before, but I'm just so lazy in tracking this sort of thing. However, I think I'm eating more calories than I realize so it'll probably be helpful. I think I'm just going to use it for tracking food and exercise, although it has a huge community for those interested.

What's neat is that you can get this breakdown of where your calories are coming from. Here's my pie chart for the day:



I ate almost 2000 calories today! Definitely more than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment