Weight-Loss Tracker

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Food Review: Guiltless Gourmet Baked Unsalted Tortilla Chips


I don't think I've ever talked about these chips before (I really don't remember) but they're great! They are baked, unsalted tortilla chips! And I believe they are less than $3 a bag so price-wise they are great as well.
These chips taste like corn chips. Duh. I mean, you don't feel greasy, or get crap-tons of salt. After all, the real star of the show is what you're eating the chips with! (SALSA) They are all natural and are also made with organic corn.
A 1 oz serving is about 18 chips and has 120 calories and 2g of fat. Not bad in my opinion. 18 chips is more than you think it is. Although, if you're mindlessly eating from the bag, it's also not as much as it sounds. :P
These chips are the new fave for me and Fiance when we're eating salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment