Weight-Loss Tracker

Friday, November 6, 2009

Food Review: Rachel's Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Cottage Cheese




Ok so the picture is a little small. I saw this at our semi-health food store and I immediately had to have it. I love cottage cheese. I usually eat mine with pepper but I have never seen flavored cottage cheese before! Sun-dried tomato pesto?! Needless to say, I ate it as soon as I got home and had an orgasmic food experience. It was so effin delicious. I really don't know how else to say it was nummy. Nom-tastic. The flavor part is on the bottom and you have to stir it up. YUM.
This is a great way to liven up your cottage cheese. Although, it was a little pricey at $1.75.


I also bought another flavor, cucumber dill, to try later. maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. My regular supermarket sells that brand too. Aren't they delicious? I tried pomegranate w/cranberry. It was truly fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see that flavor at my grocery store! That does sound good. I love pomegranate and cranberry so it must be delish. :)

    ReplyDelete