Weight-Loss Tracker

Friday, November 20, 2009

Daily Report: 11/20

Exercise:

30 mins on the elliptical.

I didn't work as hard as I usually do this time--for some reason I felt a little nauseous after 5 or 10 minutes and my body temp went up. I slowed down until I felt better than proceeded at a moderate pace. I've pushed it too hard before (and forgot to eat breakfast) and nearly vomited-slashed-passed out so I didn't want any of that business.

------------------------

Breakfast:
1/2 C trail mix: split before and after workout

Snack:
1 apple
a couple bites of Yogurt (I didn't like the flavor)

Lunch:
Small side of spicy beans & sausage
chicken salad sandwich

Snack:
1/2 orange
small slice of pie

Dinner:
spicy beans & sausage
2 cornbread muffins

Dessert: two low-fat muffin thingies (recipe from SparkPeople)

----------------

Pedometer:

Steps: 8084
Calories: 424
Miles: 3.11

I forgot to wear it to the gym again and I took it off at aboug 6:30 so I actually have way more steps than that! Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment