Weight-Loss Tracker

Monday, November 23, 2009

Victory?

When I got out of the shower yesterday, I thought my calves looked smaller. I took a second look and they did look smaller! I even asked Fiance and he agreed with me. However, he could have been lying, haha. Men can't be trusted. ;)

I'll need to find my measuring tape to make sure. I measured myself back in June on SparkPeople and haven't since.

Also, out of sheer curiosity I hopped on the scale and I am (unofficially) down 2-3 pounds! That's exciting and I feel encouraged and motivated to keep going (since I didn't lose anything at my last weigh-in.). Hopefully my official weigh-in on Wednesday will reflect this.

I'm calling this a maybe victory. Woo!

1 comment:

  1. I love the little unofficial weigh ins that go well. It keeps you motivated for your official day, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete