Weight-Loss Tracker

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Daily Report: 11/5

Breakfast:


1 C Kashi Cinnamon Harvest Cereal w/FF milk


Snack:


Cubes of various cheeses (I LOVE CHEESE)

Yogurt with 1/4 C homemade granola


Lunch:

More cheese (WTF I can't stop)
Sandwich: 1 sandwich thin, 2 slices chicken, 1 slice cheese, pickles, and 1 tbsp low-fat mayo (made w/olive oil)


Snack:
Trail mix
Grapes

Dinner:

Tofurky Kielbasa hot-dog
Sweet potato fries

Nibbles of trail mix (I can't get enough of it!)


------------------------

I'm feeling .... unproductive since I'm sick and can't go to the gym. Which I think is fueling my "snack-attacks."

2 comments:

  1. I have a weakness for cheese too. I could think of worse things though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandmother doesn't like cheese.
    I cannot understand how that is possible. :)

    ReplyDelete