Weight-Loss Tracker

Monday, November 16, 2009

Daily Report: 11/16

Breakfast:
I didn't really eat breakfast...I had some pepperoni slices. I was busy working on the wedding invites (so time consuming)

Lunch:
Jason's Deli--salad bar (italian dressing) also had hummus w/crackers, a few bites of pasta salad & cottage cheese as well as some of the chocolate mousse (one spoon) and some fruit they had mixed with yogurt

Snack:
Trail mix

Dinner:
Menu tasting for wedding reception: 1 slice of french bread w/spinach dip, 1 stuffed cherry tomato, 1 stuffed mushroom, 1 small empanada, 1 little egg quiche, 1 bite of stromboli. I also had a half glass of tea w/sweet 'n low.

----------------

I forgot to wear my pedometer. Lame. I also didn't go to the gym because of my lack of sleep over the weekend. Double Lame.

I'm proud that I passed up CHEESECAKE (one of my all time faves) today at work. Go me! I didn't really eat much today so that's good. I'm going back to the gym tomorrow. Woo!

I wasn't good on water intake today though (I usually drink 10-12 glasses). I was just so busy that I didn't have time to think.


EDIT: I also ate 2 or 3 chocolate truffles. I had forgotten. I got them as a bachelorette party gift. I plan on eating one every now and again as a treat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment