Weight-Loss Tracker

Monday, November 23, 2009

Low-Fat, Low-Cal Chocolate Muffins

I found a recipe for low-cal/fat muffins on SparkPeople the other day and decided to make them.

They were delish and didn't last long! (I had company. I didn't eat them all by myself. Hehe.)

Here's the recipe:

Ingredients

    Pumpkin, canned, without salt, 425.2 grams
    Devil's Food Mix (Duncan Hines), 1 serving
    Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (GV), 20 tbsp


Directions

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Mix all the ingredients well. The batter will be thick. distribute the mixture into muffin tins lined with paper. Cook for 15-20 minutes. Mixture should make 18-24 muffins. The calorie calculations I used for this recipes is based on 18 muffins. Servings = 1 muffin. (For even less calories use less or no chocolate chips)

Number of Servings: 18


-----------------------------

I forgot to add the chocolate chips but they were still good and satisfied my 'chocolate' cravings. The chocolate chips would only make it better!

2 comments:

  1. These are good and you can make them with any flavor cake mix. I have been making this for years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did enjoy them! I might make them for Turkey Day. I just made mine with regular chocolate cake mix. Next time...chocolate chips :)

    ReplyDelete