Weight-Loss Tracker

Friday, November 13, 2009

Sad. Upset. Fail?

So, for shits and giggles I decided to hop on the scale.

AND I GAINED WEIGHT.

Wtf? I mean, seriously? I was more than a little upset. I mean, I've been working out every day, eating good foods (except for that pizza), drink 10-12 glasses of water a day and I weigh more than I did on Wednesday. I do not understand.

It's a bit discouraging.

And I know next Wednesday's weigh-in is not going to be good, since my BFF is in town and today starts the Bachelorette Party Weekend Extravaganza. And Monday we're doing a menu tasting for our reception. BAH!

I also forgot to put on my pedometer.

Lamesauce.

1 comment:

  1. It is ok! Look at body fat percentage (you have the new fancy scale...right?) You might have gained muscle and lost fat...which is a GOOD thing.

    ReplyDelete