Weight-Loss Tracker

Monday, November 23, 2009

Daily Report: 11/23

Exercise:
30 minutes on the elliptical

-------------------------

Breakfast:
1/2 C trail mix (split before and after workout)

Snack:
1 bite of yogurt (gross flavor! do not get cantaloupe....)

Lunch:
1 pulled pork sammich
Green beans

Snack:
1 Rachel's cottage cheese
Apple

Dinner:
Etouffe (chicken) & rice
(too much rice, but I was so hungry)
------------------------------------

Pedometer: I put it on after my workout. (Why do I keep leaving it on my desk??)

Steps: 9364
Calories: 492
Miles: 3.65

I got a lot of steps in today! I made a point to take a walk during my lunch break. I also walked to Fiance's work (we both work on campus) instead of having him pick me up. We also had to run some errands. Yay! With my gym time, I hav about 5.65 miles today. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment