Weight-Loss Tracker

Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm back!

Well I'm back.

My previous post mentioned that my BFF was coming into town for my Bachelorette Party Weekend Extravaganza. I did not track my food or wear my pedometer (and I forgot it again today!). However, here is a break-down of what I generally ate, and I have to say.... I didn't go as crazy as I thought I would. ;)

Friday:
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Lunch: sourdough bread w/butter, appetizer of feta & olives w/flatbread, 1/2 chicken salad sandwich, small amount of fries, a few bites of soup, 1/2 dessert of strawberry tart
Dinner: lunch leftovers
Copious amounts of alcohol (but I ordered diet if it had soda)

Saturday:
Brunch: 1 breakfast taco (pulled pork) w/sour cream & cheese; refried black beans, potatoes
Dinner: 3 slices of pizza; a few Godiva truffles
Copious amounts of alcohol

Sunday:
Brunch:
1/2 omelet (spinach, bacon, sour cream) w/homestyle potatoes; chocolate milk
Dinner: CiCi's pizza [Bad! But we were tired and had no groceries. :( ]


----


Now that I'm looking over it I feel like a pig-slash-cow-slash-whale or something. Ha! Oh well. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ok, cupcake. 45 days left in 2009.....what will you do with them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Greta apparently eat a lot haha!

    I'm back to the grind and the gym tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete