Weight-Loss Tracker

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Food Review: Tofurky Kielbasa






Today the fiance and I tried out Tofurky Kielbasa. We had taken a run to the semi-health food store over the weekend and decided to try things out, like Soy Yogurt. Fiance had claimed before that he had eaten tofu dogs and proclaimed them tasty. Which is amazing, since he LOVES meat. Instead of tofu dogs, we decided to try this kielbasa. I cooked them on our little grill (like a George Foreman, but not as pricy). We put it on a bun (whole wheat) and served it up with sweet potato fries. I have to say, it was quite tasty. The texture is obviously not like meat. But the flavoring is pretty good and come on, it's supposed to be like a hot-dog. And who the eff knows what's in a hot dog.
All in all, I call this a dinner win.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! I would never have thought to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not bad really.
    With the leftovers I think I'm going to make a soup. I'll post the results!

    ReplyDelete