Weight-Loss Tracker

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Daily Report: 11/3

Morning:
* Half whole-wheat bagel and 1 tbsp peanut butter
* 45 minutes of cardio

Snack:
* yogurt (1) and 1/4 C granola (home-made)

Lunch:
* 1C beans & turkey sausage (make in crockpot)
* Trail mix nibbles

Snack:
* Some pimento cheese sandwiches I couldn't resist at work (maybe equaled 1/2 sandwich)
* Grapes/pineapple to go along with aforementioned evil sandwiches
* Home-made trail mix
* A few cubes of cheese along with grapes/carrots

Dinner:
* About 1C stroganoff & 1C beans and turkey sausage
* 1 piece of candy

---------------------

I ate too much today. I couldn't resist those snacks at work (sandwiches, cheese). Also, I've been feeling under the weather and I went to the doctor. She told me to rest up for a few days so that means no gym. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment