Weight-Loss Tracker

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Daily Report: 11/19

Exercise:
30 mins on the elliptical

-----------------

Breakfast:
1/2 C of trail mix (split before and after work-out)

Snack:
1/2 of my yogurt

Lunch:
1 piece of turkey w/gravy; 2 red potatoes, green beans, (creamed?) corn, 2 deviled eggs, asparagus/proscuitto thing, cookie, and something called "sopapilla cheesecake" (delicious)

Dinner:
Home-made spicy beans w/sausage (about 1C) and 2 cornbread muffins (home-made)
-----------------------------

Pedometer:

I forgot to wear it again during the gym. This is after the gym & my shower.

Steps: 8249
Calories: 408
Miles: 3.11

---------------------------

I took that many steps not including the gym. Awesome! It's because I walked around campus for an errand I had to do at work and then walked to Fiance's office to go home instead of having him pick me up. What I'm seeing is that it doesn't actually take that much time to get the steps in that you need. I maybe walked for an hour, max. If you add my gym time in there, I've probably got 12,000 steps and 5.1 miles!

I also ate just a little too much at work. But I didn't have an afternoon snack. That corn business was delicious! I'm not sure what was in it, but I assume it was pure fat. Haha. It looked like butter/cream business. There was A LOT OF CAKE that I passed up though so yay? I didn't even eat any of the dessert I brought.

All in all, I guess it was a good day. I should have drunk just a bit more water.

No comments:

Post a Comment