Weight-Loss Tracker

Monday, November 9, 2009

Back to the gym

Well I am officially not sick anymore, so I can go back to the gym. Yay!

I'm sure tomorrow will be a bit tough, with a week off.

I've been feeling good. Hardly any cravings for 'junk food' or 'bad food.' I'm sure that won't last that long. ;)

This weekend is my bachelorette party so I'm sure I'll be eating horridly all weekend long. And in three weeks I'll be going to Hawaii--for a week. I'm sure food will get the best of me during these times. Not to mention Thanksgiving!

You may have read before that I made whole-wheat bread. Well, we had to take the bread maker back because the LCD screen was broken. Bummer. We opted to not replace it and instead add it to our registry to see if we get it as a wedding gift. If we do not, we'll buy another at that time (assuming the interest is still there). So this will probably curtail my bread-making interest, as I'm not sure how much I want to 'hand-knead' dough and such. :) We'll see! I might try it and see how it goes.

I'll definitely will still be making my own whole-wheat pizza crust though. Delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment