Weight-Loss Tracker

Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Food Calls to Me....

Yesterday, when I got to work a company had provided pizza for the office. I had already eaten lunch (ironically, left over pizza from the night before) and so I didn't eat any. Score for me! (Although, I cannot guarantee I wouldn't have eaten any had they MUSHROOM PIZZA. Love it.)

Well today, I didn't really eat any breakfast (out of bagels, not much around) so I'm already kinda hungry and it's a bit early for my snack.

Needless to say, I WANT TO EAT THE LEFTOVER PIZZA RIGHT NOW. So far, I have not eaten said pizza. But it's only been an hour. My hunger will only increase and I will just keep telling myself "One slice won't hurt." I keep rationalizing saying I will just have one slice of cheese pizza. What's the harm? The harm is that I need to learn how to control these types of .... cravings? Snack-attacks? Slip-ups? TEMPTATIONS?

All I know is I'm effing hungry and there's two boxes of pizza just hanging out in the fridge. Calling my name....

I just remembered I have an apple at my desk! Yay! Hopefully that'll satisfy me until snack time.

1 comment:

  1. Good Girl - go for the apple. I do that to myself all of the time. I'll know there's something yummy to eat and I talk myself into being hungry just so I can justify eating it....fail...

    ReplyDelete